GaN Systems invites customers, partners, and newcomers to the 25th China Power Supply Society Annual Conference & Exhibition (CPSSC 2022), co-located with the 2022 China Power Electronics and Energy Conversion Conference (CPEEC 2022). More than 2,000 delegates will come together Nov. 4-7 at the Xiamen Fliport C&E Center in Xiamen, Fujian Province, to hear about the latest innovations in the power industry.
We are excited to sponsor—once again—the highly anticipated GaN design competition. Winners of the 8th annual “GaN Cup” will be recognized during an on-site awards ceremony at CPSSC.
The annual “GaN Cup” challenge fosters worldwide innovation in leveraging GaN transistors in power electronics. As GaN is now incorporated within numerous power systems designs across today’s most demanding industries including data centers, renewable energy systems, industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics—nurturing a steady stream of talent is critical to continue accelerating development of high performing GaN-powered system designs. As an industry leader, we’re committed to encouraging more talent to enter the field and be part of driving positive change within the power industry.
- In the finale of this year’s “GaN Cup” Power Electronics Design Competition, 16 finalists will present prototype design work around high-efficiency and high-power density single-stage photovoltaic inverters using GaN Systems’ power transistors.
- This year, 64 teams from 46 colleges and universities participated in the competition—which is the highest-level college competition in the country’s power electronics field. The “GaN Cup” serves as a model for blending industry and education, providing an incredible opportunity for students to showcase next-generation GaN-powered designs that will help revolutionize the power industry and contribute to a sustainable future.
GaN Systems Experts to Discuss Future of GaN
We’ll also have a strong speaking presence at the conference, where our experts will discuss important topics related to the future of GaN technology. Our technical director Yunsheng Qu will discuss “Transforming the data center through GaN power transistors”. And our senior application director Jeff Chou will talk about “Solving thermal requirements through advanced GaN power electronics design”.
In addition, be sure to visit our booth B010, where our experts will demonstrate GaN-powered products revolutionizing numerous markets. We will demonstrate many implementations and reference designs, including:
- Phone and notebook chargers including Samsung Fast Charger, Dell Alienware Charger, Harman Chargers, and many more along with GaN Systems fast-to-market turnkey reference designs
- Audio Class D Solutions
- PSU solutions reaching 100W/in3 power density with Titanium efficiency along with Totem Pole PFC and LLC Converter reference designs
- Wireless power applications and reference designs
With the most comprehensive line of GaN power transistors available today, our products include 650V and 100V with operating currents ranging from 4A to 150A. To meet a wide range of power levels, thermal requirements, performance targets, we offer transistors in common PDFN form factors and the high performance GaNPX® embedded packages.
We look forward to seeing you at CPSSC! For more information about us and our products, visit www.gansystems.com.