EVALUATION BOARD: GS-EVB-IMS3-xxB-GS
High Power IMS3 Evaluation Platform
This horizontal Insulated Metal Substrate (IMS3) evaluation platform can be used to evaluate the electrical and thermal performance benefits of GaNPX® bottom-side cooled E-modes in high power applications. The optimized thermal and electrical designs provide an excellent reference for implementing a low cost, high performance design.
- GS-EVB-HBDB-IMS – 650 V Universal High-Power Half Bridge Driver Motherboard for IMS2 & IMS3
- GSP665HPMB-EVBIMS2 – 650 V Universal High-Power Dual Half Bridge / Full Bridge Driver Motherboard for IMS2 & IMS3
Features and Benefits
- Improved heat transfer
- Increased power density
- Reduced system cost
- High thermal conductivity (7.0 W/mK)
- IMS3 half bridge power boards are available in 2 power levels: 3 kW and 6 kW.
- Automotive: 3.3kW-22kW on board charger, DC/DC, 3-Φ inverter, high power wireless charger
- Industrial: 3-7kW Photovoltaic Inverter and Energy Storage System (ESS), Motor Drive / VFD
- Server/Datacenter: 3kW Server ACDC power supply.
- Consumer: Residential Energy Storage System (ESS)
IMS2 & IMS3 gate driver motherboards
IMS3 half bridge evaluation boards