EVALUATION BOARD: GSP665x-EVBIMS2
High Power IMS2 Evaluation Platform
This horizontal Insulated Metal Substrate (IMS) evaluation platform can be used to evaluate the electrical and thermal performance benefits of GaNPX® bottom-side cooled E-HEMTs in high power applications.
The optimized thermal and electrical designs provide a excellent reference for implementing a low cost, high performance design.
Features and Benefits
- Enhanced thermal and mechanical design
- Ultra low inductance, bottom-cooled GaNPX® package
- Minimizing parasitic elements of the power and gate drive loops via magnetic flux-cancellation
- High performance switching with low EMI
- Scalable and parallelable GaNPX® packaging for applications up to 100 kW
- Low cost thermal solution for high power applications.
The platform consists of a gate drive motherboard and separate Half Bridge IMS evaluation boards (3kW and 6kW). The motherboard layout is configured to drive 1 or 2 half bridge circuits or 1 full bridge circuit.
IMS2 platform gate drive motherboard
IMS2 half bridge evaluation boards