The GS-EVB-HB-61008P-ON evaluation board consists of NCP51810 gate drive solution with two GS61008P GaN E-mode transistors in a fully-functional half bridge. It allows users to easily evaluate GaN in a robust and simplified layout with NCP51810 gate driver, for a high cost-effective solution. This evaluation board provides the utmost flexibility of GaN transistors and driver combination and can be used in any topology that requires the use of a high−side/low−side FETs.
- Supports 48 V input design with sufficient safety margin and high performance
- Robust design for high frequency operation
- Simplified design, optimized for driving GaN transistors
- Fast propagation delay of 50 ns max
- Increased efficiency and allow paralleling
- Allows control of rise and fall time for EMI tuning
- Offers configurable dead−time control and driver enable/disable functions
- Resonant converters
- Half bridge and full bridge converters
- Active clamp flyback converters
- Non-isolated step-down / up converters
- Data center 48 V to low voltage intermediate bus converter
- 48 V to PoL converter
- Industrial power module
Created in partnership with ON Semiconductor, Featuring NCP1810, the 200V high-speed half-bridge GaN gate driver.