This product requires a motherboard (GS665MB-EVB)
The GS66504B-EVBDB daughter board consists of two GaN Systems 650V GaN Enhancement-mode HEMTs (part number GS66504B) and all necessary circuits including half bridge gate drivers, isolated power supplies and optional heatsink to form a functional half bridge power stage. It allows users to easily evaluate the GaN E-HEMT performance in any half bridge-based topology, either with the universal motherboard or the users’ own system design.
- Serves as a reference design and evaluation tool as well as deployment-ready solution for easy insystem evaluation
- Vertical mount style with height of 35mm, which fits in majority of 1U design and allows evaluation of GaN
- E-HEMT in traditional through-hole type power supply board
- Current shunt position for switching characterization testing
- Universal form factor and footprint for all products